ABOUT THE COMPANY
Delinian Limited formerly Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC is an international business-information group covering telecoms, asset management, data and market intelligence, and banking and finance under brands including Capacity Media, Euromoney, Institutional Investor, and BCA Research. The group also runs an extensive portfolio of events for the telecoms and financial markets. This role is to work as a key member of our large and extremely successful telecoms and technology event portfolio which runs large-scale events in five countries.
The Customer Service Executive will have experience of working in a busy office environment and used to dealing with multiple tasks simultaneously. They will be responsible for offering a high level of customer service to our clients through emails and face to face. The Customer Service Executive will be working across all events to support building the registration pages, organise the registration flow and run the registration on site when required. In addition to customer service tasks, they will also work alongside finance to support with invoicing, credit noting and help with aged debt. The Customer Service Executive will work alongside every department within the company when assigned to working on events.
- Processing all registrations accurately and efficiently using the in-house systems
- Setting up events in CRM and CVENT platforms in collaboration with event and finance teams
- Supporting delegates through their booking process where required
- Invoicing, credit control, and refunds processing for delegate and sponsorship invoices
- Managing the end-to-end customer service function per event
- Debt management and tracking of payments to ensure revenue is accounted for prior to the event and to assist with aged debt.
- Sourcing and liaising with on-site registration companies for larger events through to implementation.
- Processing visa applications for overseas delegates
- Preparing all registration admin pre-event and accurately reconciling all registration admin post-event
- Ensuring compliance with Trade Sanctions and VAT requirements where relevant
- Processing GLF Community membership and TowerXchange subscriptions administration
- Working with tech and IT for continuous system improvement
- Event team – sales, production, marketing, customer services, editorial
- Finance and credit control teams
- Own team – operations and CS
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience in a customer services or customer facing administrative environment
- Experience of working in a fast-paced office environment
- Excellent and confident communicator to both an internal and external audience in oral and written communication
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritisation skills and able to work on several projects simultaneously.
- Elevated level of attention to detail
- Numeracy skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- No obstacles to international travel
- Forward planning timelines and deadlines
- Able to work with minimum supervision to strict deadlines and remain calm under pressure
- Competent in processing large amounts of data quickly and accurately
- First-rate computer skills and competence within Microsoft Office
- Foreign language
- Experience of using and working with Salesforce, CVENT, NetSuite, networking apps
- Creative and innovative thinker
- Work well under pressure and to deadlines
- Customer first approach
- A willingness to travel and preparedness to work late shift/overnight on occasion
- Time management and prioritisation on projects
- Proactive and take initiative
- Our new normal way of working is a two-and-a-half-day weekend (when events permit) and the ability to work flexibly mixing office and home-based working
- You will receive a competitive salary as well as other benefits, including paid holidays, discretionary gifted days
- Access to LinkedIn learning for training and upskilling
- We are also an equal opportunities employer, welcoming applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, or age.