1. JOB PURPOSE
We're looking for a driven, dynamic and talented Marketing Executive to join GlobalCapital.
GlobalCapital delivers capital markets intelligence and is a trusted voice for bankers, issuers, lawyers, investors, regulators, trading platforms and other industry experts.
Working with the Marketing Manager, you will play a key role in activating multi-channel marketing campaigns on GlobalCapital’s client solutions and events pillars to achieve revenue growth targets.
You will collaboratively plan and execute campaigns across earned, owned and paid digital channels (email, social and display) that strengthen brand visibility, meet client and brand requirements and drive demand and build value for our awards and client solutions services.
You will be driven and confident in bringing ideas and suggestions to the table to drive client solutions and awards growth; you will have ambition to deliver best-in-class marketing campaigns, meet client needs and expectations in accordance with deadlines, ensure award targets are met, and collaborate and engage with the wider team at GlobalCapital to both understand the product and identify potential opportunities to drive further growth.
2. KEY OBJECTIVES
• Devise, execute and deliver effective marketing campaigns for our client solutions pillar and awards products to drive awareness, engagement and achieve lead generation targets
• Deliver high-quality brand and campaign assets, working with in-house and with external designers
• Prepare, schedule, manage and optimise organic and paid social media activity
• Create assets, timelines and campaigns around webinars to meet registration and MQL targets; create content from webinars for further promotion
• Prepare, build and schedule the delivery of email campaigns with a focus on high-quality, relevant content and effective audience targeting and segmentation
• Produce post-campaign reports for clients showing campaign activity and performance
• Work in accordance to the annual awards calendar and execute campaigns in accordance to drive brand visibility, support sales and meet lead targets
• Support the build, maintenance and optimisation of landing pages using Brightspot
• Regularly report on organic, paid and email campaigns and optimise where needed
• Collaborate with key stakeholder groups including Editorial, Sales and the wider Marketing Team
3. KEY INTERFACES
• Marketing Manager
• Head of Marketing
• Managing Director
• Commercial and sales team
• Editorial team
4. KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
• 2+ years’ experience in B2B digital marketing, growth marketing, or lifecycle marketing, required
• Proven ability to develop and execute multi-channel marketing plans adhering to strict deadlines and within an agreed budget, required
• Experience using Marketing automation platforms (e.g. Pardot), CRM (e.g. Salesforce), and CMS (e.g. Brightspot), required
• Ability to write compelling and relevant marketing copy, required
• Knowledge of managing integrated campaigns and building reports, required
• Good knowledge of Analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics), required
• Advanced English language (written and spoken), required
• IT Literate; MS office, in-house marketing database, in-house web and email packages and advanced Excel, required
• Marketing experience within the financial services, preferred
• Marketing experience within the B2B publishing industry, preferred Attributes
• Willingness to develop skills and experience both within the marketing discipline and the industry we serve
• Ability to adapt deliverables and plans as priorities shift
• Excellent organisational and time management skills
• Great communication skills and ability to work effectively with various teams and stakeholders
• 25 days annual leave
• Access to LinkedIn Learning for training and upskilling
• We offer flexible working arrangements and place a strong emphasis on a good work/life balance;
• We are also an equal opportunities employer, welcoming applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
6. DELINIAN & GLOBALCAPITAL
Delinian (formerly Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC) is a portfolio of highly specialized global businesses focused on critical insights. Our businesses deliver highly targeted data, research, insights and connections, along with profiling and predictive analytics.
For more information on the company and our strategy, visit Delinian.com
GlobalCapital is one of the seven branded business units of Delinian’s portfolio. For over 35 years it has been an integral part of the world’s primary capital markets. The publication is a trusted voice for bankers, issuers, lawyers, investors, regulators, trading platforms and other industry experts. We challenge, question, discuss and report on the most important deals, and developments in the industry.
With access to the front line of bond, loan, equity and securitization markets, our global team of journalists has a unique insight into the key drivers that shape and propel the industry. This allows us to deliver timely news, data analysis and opinion that readers can trust and use to make informed decisions.
To find out more, visit GlobalCapital.com