IJGlobal is a comprehensive source of in-depth news, data and analysis covering all aspects of global infrastructure and energy finance.
Its integrated database provides access to over 46,000 transactions and 35,000 assets, allowing users to track projects and identify potential investment opportunities, and get detailed information on financial structure, policy and key players influencing transactions and trends.
The Marketing Executive will play a key role in enabling IJGlobal to achieve its revenue targets, by developing and executing integrated marketing campaigns that produce quality leads for the sales team that grow the brand’s subscriber base.
- Manage the planning and execution of integrated marketing campaigns by targeting key customer personas for lead generation.
- Analyse ROI of campaigns and look to optimise future programmes to improve results.
- Build effective relationships with editorial, product, sales and customer success teams.
- Communicate key metrics to stakeholders such as campaign performance, monthly lead volumes, closed won opportunities etc.
- Senior Marketing Manager, IJGlobal
- Sales Director, IJGlobal
- Customer Success Manager, IJGlobal
- Editors, IJGlobal & PFR
- Production Editor, IJGlobal
Knowledge, Skills and Attributes
- Proven ability to develop and execute multi-channel marketing plans adhering to strict deadlines and within an agreed budget. (Required)
- Experience using campaign management systems and analytics tools (e.g. Pardot, Marketo, Google Analytics) and CRM (e.g. Salesforce.) (Required)
- IT Literate; MS office, in-house marketing database, in-house web and email packages and advanced Excel. (Required)
- Advanced English language (written and spoken) (Required)
- Willingness to develop skills and knowledge both within the marketing discipline and the infrastructure industry. (Required)
- Marketing experience within the B2B financial or professional services industries. (Preferred)
- University educated with at least one year of digital marketing experience.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- 25 days annual leave, plus discretionary gifted days.
- Access to LinkedIn Learning for training and upskilling.
- We offer flexible working arrangements and place a strong emphasis on a good work/life balance.
- We are also an equal opportunities employer, welcoming applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, or age.