Senior Marketing Executive, Client Solutions
Summary of Primary Role:
The Senior Marketing Executive will play a key role in the growth of our LMG businesses, leading the successful planning and delivery of awareness and lead generation marketing campaigns for Client Solutions, Awards and Rankings programs across LMG brands and demonstrating the value these products delivers to its clients with clear and insightful reporting.
They will work closely with the Marketing Manager and in collaboration with other teams and stakeholders to develop and deliver marketing plans and initiatives to increase brand awareness and maximize revenue potential, with a key focus on: email, social media (organic and paid), and internal display advertising.
Client, Benchmarking and Accreditation campaigns
- Collaborate with other client solutions stakeholders on pitching / pre-sale to ensure that all KPIs are achievable and will generate optimum outcomes for the client, for the brand, and for LMG’s audience.
- Attend regular calls/meetings with the project leaders to develop relationships with key stakeholders and understand of each brand, their award programmes and accreditation products.
- Create audience segments that are highly targeted and optimized for marketing effectiveness, low unsubscribe rates, and high engagement.
- Efficiently prepare, schedule and manage organic and paid social media activity with a key focus on CTR, lead generation and CPA/ROI for Accreditation products.
- Prepare, build and schedule the delivery of email campaigns with a focus on high-quality, relevant content and effective audience targeting.
- Produce high quality, customisable email templates to support the standardisation of awards marketing and to improve turnaround times and overall efficiency.
- Manage internal display advertising across the LMG’s websites for Accreditation campaigns.
- Support the build, maintenance and optimisation of landing pages.
- Implement marketing plans that improve the effectiveness and quality of all marketing activity and ultimately demonstrate a return on clients’ investment.
- Advise on plans and optimize client content, scope out and budget for amplification programs on social media, email, search or other platforms, and report on distribution across them, ensuring that all KPIs are met for the client.
- Deliver the lead generation marketing that drives demand for LMG products, for all key LMG brands, to nurture leads across the range of clients of our content marketing services and capture those leads where appropriate.
- Take ownership of best practice within amplification, distribution and reporting and work to build skills in all relevant areas
- Identify efficiencies and frameworks to allow best practice to be scaled across all of LMG’s platforms
- Work with key individuals across each brand’s project team (sales, research, design, commercial editorial, project management) to ensure that the best outcome is delivered irrespective of the brand, medium or scale of the project.
- Work with the Marketing Technology & Insight team, along with other marketing teams, to improve individual capabilities in terms of access to data, tools and techniques.
- Integrate with the wider NextGen marketing organization to leverage knowledge and resources around marketing best practice.