ABOUT THE COMPANY
Delinian is a global B2B information-services business. Delinian’s brands provide actionable data, analysis, intelligence and access in markets where information and convening market participants are valued. Delinian has customers in more than 140 countries and over 2,200 employees located in North America, South America, Europe and Asia. The Telecoms & Tech Group led by Capacity Media, ITW, TowerXchange and BroadGroup, provides premier sources of information and networking for digital infrastructure communities.
Capacity Media is the leading events and news business for those #KeepingTheWorldConnected. Through our print products such as Capacity Magazine, our daily digital news coverage, Capacity TV channel, executive podcasts, and world-renowned series of global events; Capacity Media is your authority on the latest developments shaping the industry of tomorrow.
Our eminent events portfolio includes award winning Metro Connect, Capacity Europe and the Global Carrier Awards. Join us in our mission to connect people and communities across the global digital infrastructure industry.
An exciting opportunity has opened up to join the Capacity production team, supporting the Heads of Research, and producing events with 500 - 3,000+ attendees in the Americas, Europe, Middle East and Asia.
Capacity Media values collaboration, knowledge sharing, communication, creativity, new ideas and a customer first approach. Our teams are passionate about the brand and our products and we've worked with some of our clients for over 15 years. The relationships we have built across global communities makes us leaders in what we do.
- Conducts extensive research with senior stakeholders to produce inspiring event programmes
- Produces team briefs to support marketing, sales, and new audience acquistion strategies
- Liaises closely with marketing to develop successful and inspiring marketing campaigns
- Qualifies leads for sponsorship and builds relationships with key accounts to meet their needs
- Manages the onsite delivery of the conference as well as any networking add-ons
- Drives collaboration between sales, marketing, operations, telesales, audience development and editorial
KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Experienced in conference production or similar research role
- Experienced in copywriting and producing content-driven reports, conference agendas or similar for virtual and live events
- Able to project manage a team to meet event objectives and financial targets
- Has worked with a sales team and helped generate new business prospects
- Aware of different marketing channels used to promote a product and using social media
- Highly organised and able to work towards deadlines
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent communicator who can manage relationships with senior executives
- Fluent in spoken and written English and ideally Spanish or Portuguese
To create and project manage the delivery of events that meet market needs:
- Conducts extensive research to produce an inspiring and interactive event programme for audiences
- Produces thought-leadership content in the lead up to the event including market research summaries and speaker interviews to drive engagement
- Produces event briefs for sales, marketing, audience development, telesales and operations
- Liaises closely with marketing to develop a content-led marketing campaign
- Qualifies leads for sponsorship and builds relationships with key accounts
- Works towards GP targets by supporting operations in cost management
- Introduces new event features to improve the onsite delegate experience
- Manages onsite delivery of the conference or networking add-ons
- Liaises closely with editorial on market research and aligning events with the Magazine
- Leads project team meetings and drives collaboration with the wider teams
- You will receive a competitive salary as well as other benefits, including paid holidays, discretionary gifted days and “early-finish Fridays”
- Access to LinkedIn learning for training and upskilling
- We offer flexible working arrangements (with attendance in the office a minimum of once a week) and place a strong emphasis on a good work/life balance
Delinian provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, colour, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.