1. ABOUT DELINIAN
At Delinian, we are building the future of information services: transforming our portfolio of B2B publishing brands into a modern, global information business.
Our business is transforming as we seek to retain the relevance our brands have within the markets they serve, while also taking advantage of our scale to deliver better results for our customers and shareholders. This means laser focus on responding to our client's needs for specialism, while also building common tools and functions that allow us to meet customer's needs better.
We pride ourselves on our entrepreneurial culture – enabling creative, action-oriented, and knowledgeable professionals to do their best work. We also believe in autonomy, accountability, passion, and a sense of humour.
2. ABOUT EUROMONEY LEARNING
Euromoney Learning provides the world’s banking and finance community with the skills required to do their jobs better, achieve their organisation’s strategic objectives, and to progress in their careers.
We work with a network of expert instructors to provide open-enrolment training courses, customised learning solutions and on-demand learning to the world’s top corporate and investment banks.
We are looking for an ambitious and driven Marketing Executive to support the Senior Marketing Manager in executing Euromoney Learning’s marketing strategy.
4. JOB PURPOSE
The Marketing Executive will play a key role in supporting the growth of Euromoney Learning’s revenue. They will plan, manage, execute, and understand the success of multiple campaigns that generate leads and bookings for Euromoney Learning’s open enrolment training courses.
They will also support the Senior Marketing Manager in executing campaigns to drive quality Customised Learning leads.
5. KEY OBJECTIVES
• Own the end-to-end execution of cross-channel campaigns, including copywriting, audience building and selection, scheduling and reporting
• Produce high-quality campaign assets that adhere to brand guidelines, including email templates, landing pages, display advertising banners and social media creatives, using tools such as Canva and Stripo, or by collaborating with external designers
• Work closely with affiliate partners (e.g. FindCourses) to ensure all information relating to Euromoney Learning’s product offering is accurate and regularly updated
• Own manual data management processes to ensure customer data is always available
• Ensure all marketing activity is trackable and provide regular accurate reporting on marketing performance, channel activity, and lead and customer engagement
• Report back to key business stakeholders on the success of marketing activities
• Senior Marketing Manager
• Commercial Director
• Chief Learning Officer
• Head of Logistics
• Client Relationship Management team
6. EXPERIENCE, SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES
Experience & skills
• Minimum 2 years’ experience managing end-to-end marketing campaigns within the B2B financial or professional services industries
• Strong understanding of best practices in B2B marketing and the customer journey
• Experience planning and owning the execution of marketing campaigns
• Excellent copywriting skills
• An eye for design, and good knowledge of PowerPoint and Canva
• Experience with data selection and segmentation tools to build target audiences
• Confident user of email marketing tools, such as Marketo and Pardot
• Confident user of social media management tools, such as Sprinklr
• Proficient user of Google Analytics and Microsoft Excel
• Experience working with a CMS to manage website content
• Experience in customer data management and campaign reporting
• Confident with building and leading the execution of marketing campaign plans
• Excellent organisational and time management skills
• Calm under pressure and comfortable working within tight deadlines across multiple projects
• Proactive and results driven, with a strong focus on commercial success
• Driven to produce quality work, with a high attention to detail
• Excellent communicator with the ability to build and foster relationships across teams
• Excited by the prospect and trying new things, taking risks and building skills across the marketing spectrum